Talents are extra boosts that will make your Heroes stronger and more powerful. They unlock for your Heroes when you reach player level 5.
All Talents are locked to begin with and you need to collect Training tokens from Group Boards and cleared Infestations to activate them, starting from the left and working along the row.
Tap on the Talent icons to find out which Talents you can unlock on your favourite Heroes!
- Follow-through: +20% damage with the next attack after downing an enemy. Only killing blows landed by your hero trigger this talent. Works on raiders. Multiple instances increase damage (i.e. 2 perks give +40% damage).
- Head Shot: +10% chance of scoring a headshot. Headshots do extra damage to Walkers. Spikes are immune.
- Shock and Awe: Deals triple damage for +3s after a grenade explosion. Multiple instances increase duration of triple damage buff.
- Grit: Recovers 20% faster from injury.
- Scavenger: +5% chance of receiving double Coins. Doesn't work on coins received from buildings or Shop.
- Builder: +10% chance of receiving double Building Materials. Works on all missions, but not in shop.
- Wrestler: +1s struggle time against walkers. Your hero does not take damage while Wrestler is active and will not trigger recovery. Multiple instances increase duration of Wrestler. Wrestler timer starts when your hero is first hit and will run out even if your hero is no longer under attack.
- Savior: +1s struggle time for Survivors against walkers. Survivors does not take damage while Savior is active. Multiple instances increase duration of Savior. The timer starts when the Survivor is first hit and will run out even if no longer under attack.
- Quick: +10% faster attack rate.
- Cleave: Melee attacks have chance of dealing damage to every target around the hero. If Hero has Overpower talent, it also affects
- Explosive Shot: Enemies around the target also have a 20% chance to be hit.
Special Hero Talents & Weapon Mods:
- Critical: +10% chance of dealing double damage with every attack. Multiple instances increase the chance to deal double damage on attack.
- Finisher: +10% damage against damaged enemies. Any damage done to a target will trigger Finisher, no matter how minor. Multiple stacks increase damage (i.e. +20% for 2 instances).
- Overpower: Deals +35% additional damage to walkers, if strong against them. Multiple stacks increase damage additively (i.e. +70% on Cougar SMG versus Spiked Walkers).
- Crippling Shot: Leg shots slow down the enemy for +2 seconds. Whisperers are immune. Multiple stacks increase duration of Cripple on affected enemies.
- Savage: +15% damage against raiders. Multiple instances increase damage done (i.e. +30% damage against raiders for 2 instances)
- Slayer: +15% damage against walkers. Multiple instances increase damage done (i.e. +30% damage against walkers for 2 instances)
- Demolition: +50% damage against cover. Covers are used by enemy raiders. Your hero attacks the cover if his chosen target is hiding behind cover. Multiple instances increase damage against covers (i.e. 150% for 3 instances).
- Contributor: +5% chance of gaining double progress in Group Challenges. Works in all missions. Doesn't work in buildings or on crates. Multiple instances increase chance to score double points in Group Challenges.