Some character abilities give effects or dice which help your team during a battle and some enemies give effects which make a battle harder! Your characters can also give these effects to enemies.
- Bravery: Increases the target's attack power
- Shield: Prevents points of damage equal to the power of the shield
- Dodge: Prevents damage from a number of attacks equal to the amount of dodge a character has.
- Regen: heals for a portion of max HP per turn, decreasing in amount over time.
- Weakness: Decreases the attack power of an enemy
- Vulnerability: Increases damage received by the character
- Poison: Deals damage equal to a portion of max HP every turn, decreasing over time.
- Marked: All enemies will target a Marked character first. If an enemy is marked, all characters will attack it first.
- Thorns: Deals damage to an attacking enemy or character.
You can check these effects by pressing and holding the character card during battle.